PASTOR TOBITHA C. LAWRENCE
STATEMENT OF FAITH
· That the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that is written for today as well. (II Timothy 3:16)
· In the “Born-again” experience (salvation) (Romans 10:9-10)
· That as a Christian, our daily conduct should live up to God’s Word.
(II Corinthians 7:1)
· In the infilling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. (Acts 2:1-4)
· That Jesus paid the price for our physical healing as well as our salvation and the healing is for all, NOW! (I Peter 2:24)
· In sharing Christ with others as commanded in (Matthew 28:19-20)
· In tithing (the first tenth) as support for the local church. (Prov. 3:9 and Mal 3:10)
· In keeping the ordinance of water baptism (Matthew 28:19-20) and the Lord’s Supper. (I Corinthians 11:23-24)
· In operations of the gifts of the Spirit. (I Cor. 12:4, Rom. 12:5-8 and Eph. 4:11)
· In the fruit of the Spirit being evident in every believer’s life.
· In the tri-une God: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:20, I John 2:22-24 and John 14:16, 17, 26)